29 July 2016

It's been a while

Writers, classmates, lend my your ears.

In case you don't already know, I am moving to Maryland to take up a teaching job there. I am very excited and of course you have a standing invitation to come visit me in my new apartment. DC, Baltimore, and Annapolis are all near and I will be keeping an eye out for coffee and tea shops to take you to.

I don't have any pictures of the interior of my apartment yet, but when I traveled down to pick up my keys and begin moving in I found that it was too hot and stuffy to sleep inside. Therefore, I hung my sleeping bag off of the railing of my balcony and slept there. It was honestly one of the most restful nights I've ever had.

I am driving down from Vermont over the weekend to move in completely and begin to decorate properly. Right now the only thing framed in the rooms is my Master's diploma.

As the summer continues my goal is to move an herb garden into window boxes outside and get a couple of plants for the other rooms.

How is everyone else?

~Byron

No comments:

Post a Comment